Introducing Open Table Widget for WordPress
Open Table Widget allows you to add powerful restaurant reservation forms powered by the Open Table website, directly on your website using an intuitive widget and shortcode. Customize the look and feel of the widget to fit perfectly into your website with the widget’s themes. No coding required!
Better than the Native Open Table Widget
If you have a restaurant on the Open Table website, you know that they provide you an embeddable widget. That widget cannot be styled to look like your website and runs all of it’s scripts one every pageload. Open Table Widget Pro can be seemlessly integrated into your website styles and has powerful caching and more.
Easily Add Restaurant Reservations Forms to Your WordPress Site
Increase your reservation numbers quickly and easily by adding Open Table to your website. Enable users to make restaurant reservations for one or multiple restaurants. Allow users to search for restaurants in a specific area. Great for restaurants, hotels, and real estate websites.
- Multiple reservation form themes
- Mobile optimized reservation forms
- Multiple languages supported (Spanish, Japanese, German)
- Supports any restaurant on Open Table
- Advanced date picker and autocomplete fields
- Far superior to standard open table widget
- Easy Open Table Restaurant ID lookup built in
- Actively Developed and Supported
International Restaurant Support
Open Table Widget Pro supports restaurants outside the U.S. Here’s our list of supported countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Open Table Widget Screenshots
Take a peek at the Pro version in action. The following screenshots display various widget themes, options and configurations. Please note the screenshots below show an older version of the plugin.
Widget Display Options
Open Table Widget Pro allows you to do more than just have a single restaurant reservation per form. You can customize the widget with any number of preselected restaurants in a any given area. As well, you can allow the user to search for restaurants in a selected cities to make their own reservations.
- Single Restaurant Reservation Form: Select a single restaurant for reservations.
- Predefined Restaurants List: Create a custom list of restaurants for users to select from when making reservations. Drag and drop to reorder the restaurants. Great for restaurant groups and chains.
- User Lookup Reservation List: Allow the user to select from a list of cities and then search for specific restaurants to create a reservation.