The #1 Google Reviews Plugin for WordPress
Introducing Google Places Reviews, a plugin for WordPress that allows you to easily display Google reviews in WordPress using a highly customizable widget and shortcode. This plugin is SEO optimized, has built in caching, multiple display options and widget themes to match nearly any web design. Display up to 5 reviews, your overall business rating, avatar and link to Google+ page, plus more!
Why Displaying Reviews on Your Website is Important
Positive reviews on websites like Google help businesses gain additional exposure and further enhance their online credibility. A recent study conducted by Dimensional Research found that the buying decisions of 90% of consumers are influenced by positive online reviews. Additionally, a 2012 study published on Search Engine Land shows that 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. If you do the research it quickly becomes clear. Positive reviews add substantial credibility to any business and can lead to increased conversion rates and higher sales.
There is significant data that shows how much consumers care about online reviews, but very little information about what businesses are doing to respond to this phenomenon. Here’s an idea: Display reviews on your WordPress website from Google!
- Google Business Reviews – Display up to 5 business reviews per location.
- Detailed Business Information – Show the business name, website, Google+ page and more.
- Powerful Shortcode – Display reviews in your post and page content
- Versatile Widget Themes – Choose from a selection of stunning widget themes that fit light and dark color schemes that make integration with your website design effortless.
- Google Places Autocomplete – Easily lookup businesses in your area through the widget interface using the power of Google search.
- Review concatenation – Some reviews returned by Google may be very long which could result in a very long widget. The Pro version includes a customizable feature for collapsing and expanding long reviews with “Read more” and “Close” links.
- Actively Supported and Developed – We are a team of expert developers based in San Diego, California and we stand by our work. Got a problem? Hit us up.
|Business Lookup directly in Widget|
|Show/Hide widget elements|
|Places API Caching|
|Number of Reviews||Up to 5 Reviews*||Up to 5 Reviews*|
|Shortcode Support and Generator|
|Upload Custom Avatar?|
|Widget Themes||5 themes||7 themes|
|Support||Free support on WP.org||Priority support|
* The maximum that the Google Places API allows
Is Your Google Business Profile Configured to Serve Reviews Correctly?
There are quite a few important steps necessary to serve your reviews via the Places API correctly. Without this information our plugin cannot help you.