jFlow Plus is a compact slider (~4kb minified) with multiple effects and configurations that is cross-browser compatible and actively developed on by the open source community.
Why Should You jFlow?
There are many sliders on the Internet to chose from, so why this one? Good question. First, let’s start with simplicity. A lot of jQuery slider plugins take an experienced developer to setup, not jFlow. We’ve got a superb demo for your to reference, download and implement. Novice web developers can get this puppy up and running in no time. What else you ask? Here’s a brief summary:
- Simple to setup
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Compatible with latest version of jQuery
- Open Source and Community Supported
- Actively Developed
- Good Documentation and Support
- and many more…
Help with Your jFlow
Planning on using jFlow for your next WordPress site? Great! Here’s a few tips to get your started quickly:
- Visit the Demo
- Start with the demo CSS and style to your liking
- If you’re stuck, please read the documentation on GitHub
- Start with the basic functionality and then modify to suit your needs