Open Table Pro enhances the free version with a shortcode, several striking themes, and support for languages and locations outside the US.
Within the Pro version you will find three ways to use the widget:
- Single Restaurant Reservations – Quickly and easily insert powerful reservation forms on virtually any part of their WordPress install using the widget or shortcode. Perfect for any restaurant, bar, nightclub or eatery on Open Table.
- Predefined RestaurantsPro – Provide any number of restaurants that your users can select from to make reservations. Great for restaurant groups, directories, franchises, and anyone looking to provide targeted restaurant reservations.
- User Lookup ReservationsPro – Set any number of cities for the user to select from. Once the user selects a city they are then able to search for restaurants in that city found on Open Table to book their reservation. This feature makes a powerful enhancement to real estate websites, local organizations and food blogs.
- Powerful and intuitive widget and shortcode
- Advanced select fields and datepicker
- Multiple widget usages (see list above)
- A lightweight, customizable jQuery timepicker plugin inspired by Google Calendar
- Autocomplete Open Table Restaurant ID lookup in widget admin
- Customizable pre and post widget content for additional SEO and value added content
- Set a default party sizePro
- Set maximum available seats per widgetPro
This plugin is actively developed and maintained and we welcome all suggestions, feedback and comments. If you enjoy this plugin be sure to rate it 5 stars and as “Working” to help propel it to the top.
Open Table Widget Installation
After you purchase Open Table Widget Pro you will receive a license key and download link within your order confirmation email. If you lose this email you can always log into your account(also setup during the order) to retrieve your license key and download any purchased plugins.
How to Install Open Table Widget:
- The easiest way to install Open Table Widget is via the zip download. In your WordPress admin navigate to Plugins > Add New > Install Plugins. Select the zip file and click install now. Deactivate and uninstall the free version if you are upgrading. Via FTP: Upload the
open-table-widgetfolder and it’s contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! You should now be able to use the widget.